Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, February 10, 2014

IC Olympics- "skater" style dress refashion

I don't have a lot of time to blog and its too dark to take pictures. My original project fell through and I Just finished this up. I got inspired by the ice skaters costumes, and decided to do a skater dress refashion from a long maxi dress.

Basically what I did for this is cut off the middle. I then reattached the lower portion creating a skater sort of dress that I keep seeing everywhere on Pinterest.

The befores... yes this had shoulder pads!!!!




Sorry for the bad after pic. It does look cute on. I am ready for winter to be over!! And have some light!!!!
Will update this later. I have way too much work to do tonight to edit, etc.

Ok so here is the update. I added a belt. But here is the recap photo. More photos to come







Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...