Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, July 18, 2014

GF chocolate pie

Trying out the new Pillsbury pie and pastry crust, I finally found it at my grocery store. I have heard decent things about the dough. Let's give it a go! I wanted chocolate pie. Badly.


I followed the recipe on the box. Cut it in half and begin to roll it out. I had also realized this was my first time making a pie. I had no idea what I was doing. But I made it work. I then followed the instructions on how to cook.
Next I made my filling. I used this recipe, which I made my own whipped cream. Yeah! Go me. After that, add and refrigerate!
So the taste was pretty good, I just needed to melt the chocolate a little better. The crust was soggy at first but the next day it was great. I enjoyed being a normal eater again. I would totally use this crust again!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...