Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Too bright yellow dress refashion, #52

More fun with dyeing. I don't have a picture on but I do have a picture of it while I was prepping the dye bath. I usually create a "holding area" while I either prep the stove or washing machine. Sometimes I use my bathtub... case in point. So it was a fluorescent, bright yellow dress. It fit well. I just bough it on clearance from Urban Outfitters a long time ago. But I never wore it. Probably because of the color.

Dark green dye again with RIT and my washer machine. I have a new dress. I can wear green but not yellow.



See you can see the yellow zipper that did not dye. 



Recap. I didn't know how short it was b/c it had been so long. But I feel quite curvy in it!

Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this. It looks like I might can handle this refashion!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...