Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, July 14, 2014

white dress quick dye, refashion #51

Another dress that was white and I didn't know what it was. The knit was so thin. Is it a dress, a nightie, a top? Who knows but I realized I didn't like the white.

Another spin in the washer machine, and teal RIT dye. I messed up my soak time so it was only in the wash for a short period of time. It needs to be longer. But what I wound up with was a light color, which I liked.

After thinking on it, I realized this garment would be best served as a sort of  a nightie. Too thin for outside public wear. Changing it to a blouse would be really hard to do a bottom hem, and I don't think I would like it anyways. Keep as it, but at least it isn't stark white!!


Will make a super comfy nightie!

Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

Ardy said...

Awesome! I don't know about you but I couldn't have enough pretty nighties!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...