Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Blue satin bow top, Butterick 5784


Got my July project done. Just lazy to take a picture in it. Let me tell you it wrinkles like it is nobodies business. I iron it and then it wrinkles. LOL it is a never ending battle. Yes the fabric is from my cousin's Tiffany's themed bridal shower. I snagged some, hee hee!

Easy sew really. It is nice to have that sometimes. Especially after some of these battles recently. Fit was right on target! I sewed a medium. No changes were made and it looks like it was supposed to- only issue was tying that bow. It seems a bit bulky to me.



Can't beat my cheesy, tired, goofy grin sometimes. :)

Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

Sewingfunthings said...

Beautiful Top! This is a very pretty pattern.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...