Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Bob's GF Bread Try

I decided to try my hand at bread. I have never made bread before so this will be a first. And it is gluten free. So this might not end well but at least I will try. Trying Bob's Red Mill

Again it was one of those prep the yeast, combine, let it rise and then bake. It was an easy bake. I sliced the bread after it was cooled down (horribly might I add). The taste was ok, I would say it was a bit bland and it quickly went bad. Like it didn't last for 2-3 days, so I should have frozen it.
It wasn't bad but there are so many bread mixes out there and recipes that I can probably find something with a bit more flavor. But it isn't bad. And not bad for first bread!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...