Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, August 15, 2014

GF pancake try and FAIL

Thought I would try another GF pancake mix.
Good old Bob's Red Mill. I tried this out and I will say this..... I have been making pancakes since I could hold a spoon with my mom. I could not get the pancakes to cook right. I mean just a mess. I was baffled. This has never happened to me before.

Never again, don't buy. Stay tuned for tomorrow for a redemption.

Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lauren,
My family is gluten free and we use Pamela's mix for pancakes and use it like a bisquick substitute, muffins etc. It is a little more expensive but so good that you can serve anything you make to gluten eaters with no complaints. It is hard to figure out gluten free but so worth it when you start feeling better. Let me know if I can help in any way!
Wendy Hayden
WendyHayden528@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...