Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Faux Wrap Maxi Dress, McCall's 6700

My September MGAM is finally done and pictures are taken. This was due to the fact I cut off part of my thumb. Sewing was not happening. But everyone knows this by now. 

I felt it might be big... cut a 10 instead of my normal 12.Glad I did. It was very easy to sew. And this fabric is super comfortable. I got it at G street fabrics using a groupon. This fabric was in the sale bin so it was less than $2 a yard. Oh yeah! And I had just enough fabric. :)


I have to wear a tank underneath since it is a too low for my taste. 




Fits well. Comfortable. Long enough (still waiting for the final hem). And when you have a thumb that is healing, this is a great dress to wear. :)

Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

Miles Spence said...

This was lovely, thanks for sharing this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...