Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, November 10, 2014

WTF skirt, #85

When I saw this skirt, I didn't see all of the oddness of the skirt. The hem is weird. It pulled and it had an entire line of hook and eyes down the center of the skirt. And they were real and not for show. Wow.... WTF!!!!

Oh yeah and it was big.



First, cut off that bottom!

Now to sew out those hook and eyes. I disconnected it from the waistband. while sewing it out, I also fitted it.

I connected it back to the waistband, which I also fitted. I then did a simple hem. Done!



The back- which I did not change. 

Here is the recap- OMG this skirt is so much nicer!!!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...