Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

peach striped chiffon top, refashion 96

96!! Yeah! Well I won't schedule them all at once but some of my refashions will continue through the new year even though I finished them before the year ended (yes so spoiler- I finished my 99 refashion challenge). This is another "I thought this would wear as is" top. The biggest issue was the arm holes were odd. The top was wide and honestly I felt as if the arm holes were too small for me. Too small! And this was technically a plus sized top.

The top was too wide that the arm holes were small and didn't have enough ease. Here is my only during photo, I took it in and down. I serged off the excess.

Done! And now I can move my arms without getting caught in my top.

I didn't change the length.

Here's the recap. An easy top that I can move my arms! Yay!
Yay! Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...