Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Gluten Free Friday: Chocolate cookies

Today I decided to try out a mix from XO baking co. They tend to be really good with their mixes. And I was so in the mood for chocolate. So double chocolate chip cookie mix here I come.

The directions are easy to follow. It comes with its own chocolate chips. Easy bake and it was accurate. I wish I didn't wait to bake this mix, it has been sitting in my pantry for a few months, because these cookies were SOOOOOO good!


I highly recommend. :) Will do again!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...