Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, September 14, 2015

Orange tribal harem pants

I found this fabric on clearance at Hancock fabrics, it was such a great price. It was also this sort of light cotton (maybe a hint of rayon- don't really know exactly). These are not my usual colors of choice to wear but for some reason I splurged on this fabric.

(9) Name: 'Sewing : Ladies Harem Pants (& Lounge Pants)

I released I could not wear this fabric near my face, it just won't work. Then it dawned on me that pants would be perfect. Harem pants even better. Pretty easy sew considering there are no pockets I breezed right through them. Here is my only picture of the process. Just me lining up the fabric with the pattern piece for cutting.


I love my pants!! I do! I wore them to work and I got many compliments on them. The fit is good and slim. Will definitely make more!
Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

Sarah Liz said...

They are fantastic - and although not your normal choice of colours, you do wear them well - you pull it off well:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...