Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Not really a refahsion- striped heart top

I was playing around one day and I had this shirt from Ann Taylor Loft that I thought could use some sprucing up. It is not bad, just plain.



I added some leftover faux suede fabric and made a big heart (b/c I am not creative and could think of anything else). I realized it was too big and would probably not look right in the center of the shirt. I liked the size and decided to off set the heart and place it on its side. Not bad, something different.





Kind of fun and something different. It will probably make me wear this shirt more than I would have without it.

Cheers,
Lauren





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...