Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Octopus Scout Tee


I got this on craftsy.com as a sewing kit.
Grainline Studio Scout Tee Kit -
I just fell for the octopus fabric. OMG look at those guys! :) Yay! It was actually on sale one day and I picked it up from my self. I could not find that fabric online. and I liked the shirt design so I went for the sewing kit.

Really it was an easy sew. Did a serge to clean the seams. Poor I was done pretty fast with this shirt. Honestly putting in the sleeves is the hardest. I wore this top on my trip to a meeting. I got in a day early and I was able to meet some friends. We went to the aquarium, which I thought was the appropriate place to wear my shirt. I got a ton of compliments on it!

Posing with our frozen bananas.
Searching on a boat, probably one of my favorites








Very happy with this shirt! Fit is perfect! And you got some action shots, rather than me posing in my living room.

Cheers,
Lauren











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...