Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, May 30, 2016

too short top fix

Wow been cleaning up my blog and I have found several posts that I never published. So here we go!
I don't have a before photo but I basically had some summer tops from Ann Taylor Loft that were a bit too short for my taste. I found this lovely Venetian Lace that was long and would complement the darker color.
I attached it to the bottom of the top. I had to get creative with the side seam. I forgot what I did- it has been that long!

There is a teeny bit of an odd hang but its not too bad. Now a feel a little more comfortable wearing it.
Cheers,
Lauren


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...